Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

West Ham v Man Utd & Liverpool v Chelsea - Match Thread

If ole has anything about him he will play on the counter against us. We can't break deep blocks down and we do shit against teams who can counter attack well. Even if he doesn't score at all its still a draw for him. It will take a lot for us to do this. But we are Leicester so there always is a chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

We will see. I’d have preferred they lose... a draw I think we could have managed. A win, unfortunately I can’t see.

Nah, with our defensive situation we were always likely to concede I reckon. 
Score more than them, simples.

2 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

After seeing the Man U v Palace game, I’m more cynical than ever.  I honestly don’t think a ref would allow Leicester to deprive Man U of CL.  

Wonder if we can find out how much Utd pay the ref maybe we can up the offer with maybe a years supply of Singha beer and walkers crisps of his choice?😇

Any old win will do, it’s a tough ask with so many out. We will have had a week since our last game!

keep it solid, be aggressive and Vardy to bag 2 clinch the golden boot and hopefully the champions league!

You know what, us v United will be the big game of the day on Sunday. Not because we are fighting relegation but because we are gunning for a spot at footballs elite table. This was probably said countless times during the title win but I’m going to say it again and especially for the younger followers, enjoy it. These days are not common for City fans. We are not accustomed to it. We just need the boys to show up.

• Like 2

It reminds a bit of the Athletico Madrid situation. We had to go for it, especially after their early goal. OK, we failed, but the intensity and onslaught on the Madrid goal was so exciting. I'm hoping we go out on the pitch on Sunday with that sort of mentality, but obviously a better outcome.

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Nah, with our defensive situation we were always likely to concede I reckon. 
Score more than them, simples.

Haha, I wish! Our form in front of goal is bizarre! I can see us scoring I just hope Vardy, can squeeze the golden boot! 

• Like 1

Chelsea won’t lose both games. Its a must win. Brendan needs to earn the wages he’s paid now, he absolutely needs to get the team motivated for one of the biggest opportunities of their careers. 

I’m glad we are still in with a chance. I just hope they can handle a pressure situation for once. 

• Like 2

Bit shit really isn't it, we'd absolutely smash them with Ricardo, Soyuncu, Chilwell and Maddison playing. Instead we've got a Championship back line and a below average attack bar Vardy.

We'll win the midfield battle with pace and energy, that's the only saving grace.

• Like 1