Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

West Ham v Man Utd & Liverpool v Chelsea - Match Thread

9 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

After seeing the Man U v Palace game, I’m more cynical than ever.  I honestly don’t think a ref would allow Leicester to deprive Man U of CL.  

Has the ref been named yet for the game? Who's the most palatable ref for us in recent years? I think I'd actually rather Jon Moss than Mike Dean, Kavanagh or Pawson.

1 minute ago, irishfoxkev said:

Don’t know if I’ll watch Liverpool Chelsea.....Championship really hitting up with West Brom Brentford and Fulham all losing...No one wants to join Leeds in coming up

oops Baggies now level and in driving seat

I think you are right. Never forget where we've come from. It's a classic last day in the Championship.

The best thing was Man United losing- unlikely. The worst was them winning by 4 or 5 so we now know what we need to do with Chelsea still to finish tonight.

Think it will be a cagey game on Sunday.

I think we won’t be as competitive as West Ham or Chelsea v Man U though it pains me to say so given our earlier season form. 

We simply have a threadbare squad now and it appears we are running on empty since lockdown. I don’t think Brendan can handle pressure either. Most key games this season we have not won once! 4 defeats against Man C and Lpl; failed to beat Chelsea in 3 games, Wolves twice, Man U once and Villa twice in the League Cup Semi. 

Big games have been our and Brendans achilles heel. I don’t see this changing. 

Happy with Europa League and fifth though to be fair