Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

West Ham v Man Utd & Liverpool v Chelsea - Match Thread

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

It amazes me, before shutdown results of other matches would go our way, post and none are going our way....

That's not true. We've had quite a few go our way but just sadly never capitalised. 

1 minute ago, bovril said:

Go out and attack them and we can beat them. Needs some spirit of 2016. 

They’ll sit back, we’ll be forced to push forward, and with our backline I fear we’ll end up getting countered like at Spurs.

That is a solid enough result. Granted, it gives them something to protect on Sunday, but mentally that lead is wafer-thin.

Now fingers crossed there's no Liverpool hangover, because the Chelsea angle could be massive too.

I’m fairly happy with that. They played shit and form looks to have gone and weirdly I’d be more nervous knowing we only needed a draw. 

Now we know what we have to do whereas it’s them now having to second guess; do they play for a draw? Do they go for it and risk losing?? 

It has made things very simple; win the ****ing game and we’re in the champions league!

Edited by Staffs Fox