Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

West Ham v Man Utd & Liverpool v Chelsea - Match Thread

Better than we could have realistically hoped for, positives are they look a bit jaded and they're no longer steamrollering win after win. Win one home game and get Champions League. Just miss off the bit that we've only got half a team, confidence is shot, Filbert and Birch are set to be on the bench and Utd are in generally good recent form.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

They’ll sit back, we’ll be forced to push forward, and with our backline I fear we’ll end up getting countered like at Spurs.

Nonesense we don't need to go gun hoh, learn the lessons of Spurs if we are drawing with 10 mins to go we have a chance, if we are 3-0 down at HT we don't.

If we draw against Man U and Chelsea lose both then we go into champs league!!

Always said Man U balance is awful, completed controlled by a poor West Ham!

I hope We beat Man U and knock them out of the top 4, can’t stand all the Ole bum licking! Such an average (being kind here) manager!

Another absolutely ridiculous decision goes their way. Just don't get your hopes up people. Unless Liverpool and Chelsea can both win it's out of our hands. I'll keep saying it until I'm proven wrong.

Massive credit to West Ham - they do us favour after favour.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Better than we could have realistically hoped for, positives are they look a bit jaded and they're no longer steamrollering win after win. Win one home game and get Champions League. Just miss off the bit that we've only got half a team, confidence is shot, Filbert and Birch are set to be on the bench and Utd are in generally good recent form.

Filbert in a back four with Wes. They shall not pass.

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Sorry, I believe it's all a fix and United were going to romp home tonight. No? Ignore the evidence that doesn't suit your opinion if you must.

I believe it’s all been a fix since the restart to give fans something to look forward to on the last day. Chelsea will either draw or lose making it a 3 way scrap

So we have to win still just not by a certain amount of goals. Its doable and I'd be more confident if the fans were in the ground behind the team. 

I hope everyone is prepared for plenty (even more so) passing along the back when we're desperately pushing for something. That's gonna get the blood pressure soaring. 

5 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Sounds daft, but I'm happier we have to go for it next game. Thought of us setting up for a draw gives me the wobbles. 

Said this going into the game today. If we know we need to win, we just ****in go out and get it done. Play for a draw and I could have seen us losing

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Another absolutely ridiculous decision goes their way. Just don't get your hopes up people. Unless Liverpool and Chelsea can both win it's out of our hands. I'll keep saying it until I'm proven wrong.

Massive credit to West Ham - they do us favour after favour.

Not sure what you mean. It is still in our hands. Beat Man U and we are in CL.

West Ham did well pity they couldn’t hold on for the win hoping now Liverpool beat Chelsea to get their Champions Party going, then roll on Sunday we need Wolves to beat Chelsea then it’s up to us to get maximum points to take third place back !!

I know some think it’s all over but I honestly think we’ll do this Sunday it’ll be a great game we’ll win 2-1 Vardy and Barnes with the goals. 🙏:bounce:

COME ON YOU FOXES ITS NOW UP TO YOU TO FINISH WITH A WIN !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MGLCFC said:

Not sure what you mean. It is still in our hands. Beat Man U and we are in CL.

It would be with fair officiating. Once again they get another big one their way in Fernandes not getting a red card.