Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

West Ham v Man Utd & Liverpool v Chelsea - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Apologies but I'm slow as fvck when it comes to the goal difference thing but I see people talking about if Man Utd don't score 4 then a single goal win will do it for us on Sunday?

if man utd scored 4 and won 4-1 that would be +3, we'd need to win by 2 in that case

Fabulous to actually see some on Redcafe trying to defend the penalty award. Ball was going too fast, player allowed to protect himself.

There was even the intimation to change the rules so that if the ballot struck too hard it can't be a penalty.

Luckily some with sense putting them right, but good god.

3 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Does anyone know what’s going on with games on tv this weekend? At the moment all games scheduled for 4pm Sunday with no tv allocation? Surely they’ll be showing some of the key games including ours? 

I read somewhere BT get a game or two but Sky probably get first dibs. Could be wrong.

I think there 6 games will something riding on it so TV are probably waiting to see which ones are the most important before deciding.

Theres a united fan who i follow on youtube called Mark Goldbridge, the bloke is class and produces some really good content, however just tuned in to see what he thinks, hes getting absolute pelters from fellow unites fans for sticking up for Pogba and saying hes just protecting his face😂😂

would Roy Keane have stuck his hands up? 

Its the most blatant penalty that will be given all season

Just now, Wymsey said:

Can't stop chuckling at that Pogba handball..

What a flop he is.

Would be a delicious irony to have the player with the highest wages in the UK cost his team a Champions League payout tbh

• Like 1

Just now, copunk said:

Theres a united fan who i follow on youtube called Mark Goldbridge, the bloke is class and produces some really good content, however just tuned in to see what he thinks, hes getting absolute pelters from fellow unites fans for sticking up for Pogba and saying hes just protecting his face😂😂

would Roy Keane have stuck his hands up? 

Its the most blatant penalty that will be given all season

The Alan partridge of Manchester. 

• Haha 1

I'm relaxed about it all currently, I still think we've done our chances (Bournemouth was the blow) but that might change if we're still fourth by kick-off on Sunday.

Us needing to win might work in our favour more than knowing a draw could be enough, going for goals is our best hope with the defence we have presently.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Footballwipe said:

Fabulous to actually see some on Redcafe trying to defend the penalty award. Ball was going too fast, player allowed to protect himself.

There was even the intimation to change the rules so that if the ballot struck too hard it can't be a penalty.

Luckily some with sense putting them right, but good god.

Yeah to be fair, there were probably some on here defending Cags on the sending off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

I'm relaxed about it all currently, I still think we've done our chances (Bournemouth was the blow) but that might change if we're still fourth by kick-off on Sunday.

Us needing to win might work in our favour more than knowing a draw could be enough, going for goals is our best hope with the defence we have presently.

Yep said exactly this in the Spurs match thread.

Imagine the pissing about we would do at the back knowing that a point would be enough, christ it gives me shivers even now