Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Arkie Bennett said:

Carragher keeps calling Alexander-Arnold by his first name. The over-familiarity is ridiculous. 

I just saw Spurs highlights on YT and I think it was Jenas doing the same with "Dele" and "Gareth". It really pisses me off for some reason.

Just now, StanSP said:

Actually wait, Calvert-Lewin already falling before the leg goes up. Harsh call but Liverpool have had their fair share go on their favour. In the past. 

Ya - but maybe he keeps his balance without the kick out?  All he needs to do is poke it in the empty net. Hard to know for sure and bc of that I still think it’s a pen. 

1 minute ago, Zear0 said:

Same as I said when we beat them. You've got to consider the injuries. It's so unfair on Liverpool. 

Unfair?  Their owners decided not to buy another CB and go into the season with just 3, knowing Matip was a risk anyway.  They've been unlucky for sure, but unfair is too far. 

Remember we have had Castagne, Riccy, Soy, Ndidi, Maddison, Praet, Vardy, Fofana, Perez and JJ all out for numerous games this season. We have barely had a line about that. 

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just me that sees Alexander-Arnold lift his leg up to trip him up? 

Actually no, another angle showed that the attacker hit his head and went down. AA did not trip him. It was just the TV angle.

Edited by Tom12345

1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

Looked dodgy decision for the pen but hey ho poetic justice with Mane and Salah's diving.

There is that. Ref isn’t giving them free kicks for the dives but why no yellow cards to stop repeat behaviour?

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Goes to show the ref should have watched a couple of angles. Must be a bit of an optical illusion going on!

It's bad that, in their profession and their experience, seen it more than once and come to that conclusion. 

I'd have more sympathy, but it is only Liverpool...