Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

How can anyone want Brighton relegated? Look at the good football they are producing for us neutrals. Likewise with Fulham. 

Palace are shocking. Just hanging on for dear life as if they were a League One team. 

Brighton remind me of us a little with some of the interchanges and 1-2 Movements. Clearly not anywhere near the quality but tonight they look like a top 6-8 team. Although Palace may have summat to do with that lol 

Just now, casablancas said:

Brighton remind me of us a little with some of the interchanges and 1-2 Movements. Clearly not anywhere near the quality but tonight they look like a top 6-8 team. Although Palace may have summat to do with that lol 

I agree. They are a mini version of us in terms of passing and movement, we just have much better players. Their xG is insane. 

10 minutes ago, Koke said:

I agree. They are a mini version of us in terms of passing and movement, we just have much better players. Their xG is insane. 

If Rodgers was ever tempted away I wouldn't be against it if we made a move for Potter. I reckon it would be a good fit.

• Haha 1

Every man and his dog seems to want to have their say on a foul throw but I’ve not seen one mention of the smack/ elbow in the face that Barnes got.

4 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Jesus. That stat. Over the last two game between the pair ... Brighton have 44 shots and Palace ... 3. That’s horrific by palace. 

Palace have had 4 shots in 2 games against Brighton and scored 3 goals winning 4 out of the 6 points