Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Dan Burn is ****ing hopeless isn’t he. He’ll be the reason the potter experiment doesn’t last at Brighton, because for some reason he fancies him... despite him being absolutely useless. 

Who on earth thinks a 6’7 left back is a good idea?!? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaa Brighton are a disgrace, imagine playing that sort of football, spending that sort of money and still being horrendously bad at getting results. Trendy coastal myth of a club like Bournemouth. 

Maupay and Welbeck are crap. . Give them even Iheanacho and Brighton would win more games. Their strikers are a disgrace. 

Edited by Koke

10 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Palace are vile and it makes me sick that they manage to get results when they are so abysmal. People slate Burnley but Palace really are a disgrace and have been for years. 

Palace are,a disgrace. I'm actually annoyed they  continuously stay up. Absolute zero intentions of playing football. Dirr tactics and their football (if you can call it football) is abysmal.

Edited by Koke

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Palace are,a disgrace. I'm actually annoyed they  continuously stay up. Absolute zero intentions of playing football. Dirr tactics and their football (if you can call it football) is abysmal.

Yep, people slate the likes of WBA and Burnley but Palace are a totally different breed. They have zero intent on playing any kind of football and I could understand it against Man C, Liverpool etc but they do it against every single team in the league home or away. The lock down is a blessing for their fans as imagine actually paying to watch that muck every week. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Palace are vile and it makes me sick that they manage to get results when they are so abysmal. People slate Burnley but Palace really are a disgrace and have been for years. 

They Just mentioned after the game that 32 points from 25 games is palace’s best ever premier league total at this stage of the season is absolutely shocking 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Dan Burn is ****ing hopeless isn’t he. He’ll be the reason the potter experiment doesn’t last at Brighton, because for some reason he fancies him... despite him being absolutely useless. 

Who on earth thinks a 6’7 left back is a good idea?!? 

Dan Burn is ****ing horrendous. A genuine donkey!

11 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Yep, people slate the likes of WBA and Burnley but Palace are a totally different breed. They have zero intent on playing any kind of football and I could understand it against Man C, Liverpool etc but they do it against every single team in the league home or away. The lock down is a blessing for their fans as imagine actually paying to watch that muck every week. 

Wolves.