Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Newcastle fans suggesting they could have had a penalty after this off the ball clash?

Are they being hopeful or have a case..

Absolute joke. It should be a red card but unbelievably it’s Manchester United. 

18 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Newcastle fans suggesting they could have had a penalty after this off the ball clash?

Definitely should have been a penalty. Maguire goes out of his way to obstruct him.

33 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

blatent pen, united now have had 17 penalties in 12 months. ridiculous amount and I wasn't born yesterday we know whats going on

8 minutes ago, twister said:

blatent pen, united now have had 17 penalties in 12 months. ridiculous amount and I wasn't born yesterday we know whats going on

We haven’t had that many fewer - clearly the premier league want us in the top four aswell ........

This place is very weird at times ........

Edited by st albans fox

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We haven’t had that many fewer - clearly the premier league want us in the top four aswell ........

Your so niave

name me a pen from leicetser that wasn't a pen, i could tell you at least a dozen united pens that were not pens

3 minutes ago, twister said:

Your so niave

name me a pen from leicetser that wasn't a pen, i could tell you at least a dozen united pens that were not pens

We got lucky with 2 at the man city game. Also with the first wolves one. Baring that I think the rest were rather fair.

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Ours have been genuine pens though big difference 

1 minute ago, twister said:

Your so niave

Please get a grip .......  soft pens are soft pens ....United have already got a larger share of soft pens ( pre var ) than most and VAR wont change that because it’s not a clear and obvious error 

to think that there is some kind of conspiracy ongoing is just nonsense ...... referees are human beings and will always unconsciously favour the bigger clubs ..... just as we will begin to get softer pens in our favour as we establish ourselves in the top six area. 

and we have had pens given that, if they hadn’t, would not then have seen the call overturned by VAR. 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Please get a grip .......  soft pens are soft pens ....United have already got a larger share of soft pens ( pre var ) than most and VAR wont change that because it’s not a clear and obvious error 

to think that there is some kind of conspiracy ongoing is just nonsense ...... referees are human beings and will always unconsciously favour the bigger clubs ..... just as we will begin to get softer pens in our favour as we establish ourselves in the top six area. 

and we have had pens given that, if they hadn’t, would not then have seen the call overturned by VAR. 

your ridiculously niave

• Like 1
  • Haha 1