Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

They can get ****ed.

Refs will be rightly getting booed when we're back in the grounds, embarrassing how after the officiating we've all witnessed over the past 18 months they're STILL protected.

Honestly, just take the focus off them, don't get me wrong referees have always been a part of debate nowadays it's like the sport takes every measure possible to make them an even bigger subject, rather than the football itself.

I clock out on most debates about decisions nowadays. It's just boring as ****.

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

I suppose that proves why its needed. I'm sure if the ref had been clapped onto the pitch he would've been inspired to give the yellow for diving, but without the support he just couldn't manage it.

Surely, the referees themselves have come out and said **** off there’s no chance we’re letting you do this? It’s so embarrassing. 

I don't think this will take off somehow!

Clap someone onto the pitch your going to spend the next 90 minutes trying to con or shout at.

Its a bit like when the players shake hands with each other before going to kick them and doing your best to avoid being beaten. 

22 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Another blatant dive not punished with a yellow.

It's a joke. I don't know how we're supposed to kick it out the game when players consistently do it without getting booked.