Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

So 61% of people thought correctly that it was a penalty then? And 1 in 4 people thought Liverpool were lucky not to have a man sent off.

I love the way they have broken up the it was a penalty into two choices to get themselves a headline.

Edited by Aus Fox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Only five teams from one country can go into the Champions League.

If Chelsea win the CL and finish 7th for example and Arsenal with the Europa League and finish 9th then only the top three qualify from the league positions.

Can guarantee that happening and we finish 4th. 😂

23 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Only five teams from one country can go into the Champions League.

If Chelsea win the CL and finish 7th for example and Arsenal win the Europa League and finish 9th then only the top three qualify from the league positions.

Both European competition winners go into the CL regardless, both in Pot 1 as well.

Not gonna lie I hope we never see the 'if we finish 8th can we still get into Europe' threads ever again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Just bored of hear how amazing Potter is as a coach. 

Imagine what the media will say about their darling Scott Parker if Fulham stay up. I'm slightly biased because I live down here now, but Brighton is a really well run club, they treat their fans well and the Stadium doesn't cripple your knees like Craven Cottage.

44 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Imagine what the media will say about their darling Scott Parker if Fulham stay up. I'm slightly biased because I live down here now, but Brighton is a really well run club, they treat their fans well and the Stadium doesn't cripple your knees like Craven Cottage.

They are in debt to the owner too the tune of £306m, not sure that classes as well ran?

To be fair I've not managed Craven Cottage so another reason id like them to stay up. ;)

Edited by coolhandfox

9 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Still a penalty. No eyes on the ball or intention of playing it looking at that. 

goal Brighton. 

It’s one of those stupid - fouls outside the box, but rarely given inside. 

Still, some of the pens given this season make a mockery of this not being given by VAR. 

But we don’t know what’s been said during the game. If the ref tells them “yeah I saw that” VAR can’t overrule and give can they?