Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Want arsenal to be winning this really. Need spurs going into that last game with  nothing to play for

Yes, am definitely cheering Arsenal on. 
You have to applaud that finish though. 

for MU / WHU - I'm in the rooting for a draw camp.  I understand it's easy to concede Man Utd will finish above us - after all history, they are jammy as **** - of course they'll finish above us.  But that's just not the reality of the current situation.  If they were 10 pts ahead of us then sure.  But they are below us currently.  I'm not ready to concede they're a shoe in for top 4, and to me them being dragged into the battle for top 4 would be good for us.  

The X factor in all of this remains that as much as it sucks to think about it, 4th place may not get CL this year.  Yes I know it's unlikely, but you can't tell me there's "no chance" as some would like to believe.  As long as it remains a possibility (and that possibility got higher after this past week) I'll be a bit nervous.  So that's kind of the tie breaker for me wanting a draw vs Utd win.  Of course a Utd win would be fine as well.  

WOW - that is one of the coolest goals I've ever seen.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Want arsenal to be winning this really. Need spurs going into that last game with  nothing to play for

Cant see Spurs dropping off anytime soon. Out of all the teams below the top 4 its Spurs and Liverpool (theyve got to hit form eventually) that worry me the most 

Edited by South Shire Fox

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

That is what I’m saying to myself when I gave the arsenal goal a good fist pump 

It’s curious, cheering on Arsenal feels fine if they are playing Tottenham. lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Koke said:

Lamela scores the odd worldie then goes missing for months. Rubbish player.

Thats my take on him too.

I youtubed the goal after seeing the comments on here. I remember him scoring a rabona in a Europa League a few years ago too.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1