Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Howe must be thinking what the fvck? 
Surprised he hasn’t got a job somewhere yet. 

2 minutes ago, deep blue said:

There is a faint possibility that finishing 4th won't guarantee a Champoions League place, so we need to look to finish at least 3rd to be sure.

I'd be very surprised if Liverpool get anywhere near the final, PSG, Bayern and Man City will bury them. Spurs will win the Europa though.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd be very surprised if Liverpool get anywhere near the final, PSG, Bayern and Man City will bury them. Spurs will win the Europa though.

Well there is no certainty Chelsea will finish top 4 and they still have a chance.

4 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Howe must be thinking what the fvck? 
Surprised he hasn’t got a job somewhere yet. 

I think Howe thinks too much of himself. He seems to be waiting for the kind of role that won’t be coming his way. The Bournemouth guy didn’t fail did he? I thought his sacking was harsh. They were still very much in the mix for promotion.

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Scott Parker has future England manager written all over him. 

Got to admit, I have a lot of time for him. Great pro as a player and seems to be growing as a manager each week.

If he keeps Fulham up this season he deserves so much credit. He had about 3 weeks* or something daft between the playoff final and the first game back in the PL.

* This may be an exaggeration, but it was no time at all to plan.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Scott Parker has future England manager written all over him. 

That would be a really good call actually, but cannot imagine it.. I mean England playing attacking football against any opposition, would be such a no no :P 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Fewk that, Stevie G’s got this

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I think Howe thinks too much of himself. He seems to be waiting for the kind of role that won’t be coming his way. The Bournemouth guy didn’t fail did he? I thought his sacking was harsh. They were still very much in the mix for promotion.

They were. But Howe has more experience as a manager. Tindall has been a number 2 for majority of his coaching career and then gets a chance after 6 months in charge at Bournemouth. To me it seems very lucky for tindall to get it. I’m not howes biggest fan but surprised he’s not got anywhere yet. 

• Like 1