Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Genuine question, has Kane ever scored a free kick. I can't recall one but he always seems to take them! The most bizarre one was a couple of weeks ago when they needed a goal and he took the ball off Bale (one of the best free kick takers of his generation) only to sky it lol

Edited by peach0000

Just now, peach0000 said:

Genuine question, has Kane ever scored a free kick. I can't recall one but he always seems to take them! The most bizarre one was a couple of weeks ago when they needed a goal and he took the ball of Bale only to sky it lol

He should stick to taking corners :ph34r:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Genuine question, has Kane ever scored a free kick. I can't recall one but he always seems to take them! The most bizarre one was a couple of weeks ago when they needed a goal and he took the ball off Bale (one of the best free kick takers of his generation) only to sky it lol

Deflected one v villa 

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Scored a last minute one vs Villa years ago when he burst on the scene but cant remember too many others

Just now, Finnegan said:

A United win with about ten West Ham injuries and Bruno Fernandes getting an ACL would do now to round off the weekend and leave the league table looking pretty healthy. 

Is it too greedy to ask for a draw?

7 minutes ago, Hales said:

I know its for the greater good but I cant will man utd to win!

A draw for me

Any result is a plus from that game, but I'd love Man U to lose.