Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, winteriscoming said:

They were. But Howe has more experience as a manager. Tindall has been a number 2 for majority of his coaching career and then gets a chance after 6 months in charge at Bournemouth. To me it seems very lucky for tindall to get it. I’m not howes biggest fan but surprised he’s not got anywhere yet. 

It’s just I feel with Howe he expected to walk in to a top 6 job when he’d realistically have to take one a couple of steps lower than that. Tindall would take the Sheffield United job until the end of the season, Howe wouldn’t. That’s probably all there is to it.

24 minutes ago, PNM said:

Let’s just blow the whole transfer kitty on McNeil :whistle:

I think there’s better alternatives available, but there must have been some truth in our interest last year. 

Maybe Brendan wants a right winger similar to Albrighton, instead of the tricky Mahrez-esque player we all dream about.

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

It’s just I feel with Howe he expected to walk in to a top 6 job when he’d realistically have to take one a couple of steps lower than that. Tindall would take the Sheffield United job until the end of the season, Howe wouldn’t. That’s probably all there is to it.

I can see howe at Celtic. Prob in the summer. 

If you're going to win titles, you have to be shit hot at scoring goals from set pieces. It's the only thing Gareth Southgate has ever said or done that is positive, the difference between success and failure is usually set pieces.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

If you're going to win titles, you have to be shit hot at scoring goals from set pieces. It's the only thing Gareth Southgate has ever said or done that is positive, the difference between success and failure is usually set pieces.

Aggh shit, we so screwed then. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

So Man City play us a couple of days before they potentially play a champions league quarter final, the premier league will be pretty much wrapped up so hopefully they rest a lot of players against us.

Makes little difference 

they have 22 world class players

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

And that’s a perfectly understandable viewpoint. But it doesn’t help us finish top 4 if West Ham get a point or points tomorrow.

Our destiny is in our own hands friend. 

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Tosin has money on Man City -2. 

Absolute tit. 

Can you address him by his correct name please. 

Abdul-Nasir Oluwatosin Oluwadoyinsolami

42 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

They were. But Howe has more experience as a manager. Tindall has been a number 2 for majority of his coaching career and then gets a chance after 6 months in charge at Bournemouth. To me it seems very lucky for tindall to get it. I’m not howes biggest fan but surprised he’s not got anywhere yet. 

Tindall has gone there as number 2 to Paul Heckingbottom. Reckon they'll bring in Howe in the summer. 

• Like 1