Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

David Coote. The absolute worst official in the league by a wide margin. The bloke is just plain incompetent. 

It just isn't offside. I've got no faith at all in the integrity in this league anymore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

David Coote. The absolute worst official in the league by a wide margin. The bloke is just plain incompetent. 

There is something genuinely wrong with that man. Can't tell if it's fishy or he's just plain stupid but it's a concern either way.

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

It just isn't offside. I've got no faith at all in the integrity in this league anymore.

It shouldn't be allowed to be in the rules as it is written. They're relying on an individual to decide where the line is drawn based on their interpretation of the situation. There's no black and white involved, it's a terrible grey area that needs removing from the incompetent buffoons who have to do it.

1 minute ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Traore must be a constant source of disappointment for Wolves fans. 

No goal in 16 months from what is meant to be an 'explosive' winger :nigel:

One of the most overrated players in the league purely because his ability to power through players.

I was doing other things; I glanced up and saw them drawing lines for the offsides decision.  My initial quick thought was "they are level, no way that is offsides".  Then I went back to work.

Tune in second half, find out the goal was disallowed?  What the heck?  I am no rules expert, but that seems a dodgy decision based on what I (briefly) saw.