Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

16 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Danny welbeck is out of contract at the end season yet Brighton wont discuss till the summer. Would u take him on a free?

No no and hell no. Even on a free i think we can attract a far better calibre of player than him.

42 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That's annoying about Grealish, want him back to take points off Liverpool, Spurs, Everton etc.

Spurs second last game, Chelsea last game, so fingers crossed Dean Smith is right

The only thing you can see about Jack Grealish being out means he should be all fit and fresh for the euros but the question remains with his latest injuries will Alan Partridge still pick for the England team. Judging by his form this season unless hes not 100% fit then surely no matter what he's too good to keep out.

5 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Surely Grealish has to be the 'mystery' footballer who has the alcohol and prescription drugs addiction a few of the papers ran with back in early March.

The whole situation seems very bizarre! 

Or hes just got injured again?

Any other wild accusations you want to throw about the squad for Sunday or any other pl player while you're at it? Didn't realise you were such an ITK.

• Like 1

we can complain about modern players but modern fans are ****ing garbage

the endless moaning from arsenal fans when they could easily win next week and go through is ridiculous

The entitlement is just ridiculous

Edited by twister

I don’t think I’ve ever looked forward to a football match that doesn’t involve Leicester as much as this. Let me explain.

My 1-year-old has had a fever for 3 days straight. I’ve hardly slept. Now, he’s finally asleep in his own bed for the first time it what feels like forever, and I’ve cracked open a double IPA hipster beer. Why did it have to be Wolves? :( Might watch Watford-Reading instead. 

• Like 1

The line looks too low down on Podence's arm. Should be in line with the end of his shoulder, no? In which case it would make him onside as Kongolo's knee is not in line any more.

I can't see how that was offside.

6 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I'd agree with that. I can't even see which part of him is supposed to be offside?

About a Nats cock on his arm