Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

11 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Now FFP is dust, Man City could do worse than paying £100m for Kane to replace Aguero. They'll get a good 5-6 seasons out of him. 

Of course they could just spend that on Haaland and be set for the next 15 years. 

Issue with Haaland is his agent being an absolute tosser. 

1 hour ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Kane wants out if spurs don't get CL according to the athletic. Huge for them 

I didn’t know until one of the podcasts brought it up but apparently Kane has only done the minimum amount of media required. Almost like he doesn’t want himself quoted 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Corky said:

Fulham's image has really just benefitted from not being the shambles they were last time. I think they should be staying up from the position they got themselves into but no points from the last three is a terrible run.

No points from those last 3 is a shocking return after doing so well to overhaul the points gulf with impressive wins over Everton and Liverpool. Fulham have largely played some very good football and in many matches been unlucky not to get anything from said matches, shades of us circa 2015. Unfortunately, these past few matches they've not played as well as they have previously and have failed miserably to capitalise on the that.

It's not impossible to survive now, but they've made it harder for themselves. Which I'm personally miserable about because now I have a miserable other half, and more than likely I'm going to be stuck watching the bloody Championship next season :thumbdown:

Edited by FoyleFox

1 hour ago, FoyleFox said:

No points from those last 3 is a shocking return after doing so well to overhaul the points gulf with impressive wins over Everton and Liverpool. Fulham have largely played some very good football and in many matches been unlucky not to get anything from said matches, shades of us circa 2015. Unfortunately, these past few matches they've not played as well as they have previously and have failed miserably to capitalise on the that.

It's not impossible to survive now, but they've made it harder for themselves. Which I'm personally miserable about because now I have a miserable other half, and more than likely I'm going to be stuck watching the bloody Championship next season :thumbdown:

When we had our great escape run, we started with three mid-table teams in West Ham, West Brom and Swansea and we managed 9 points and 7 goals. Fulham managed 0 points and 2 goals. These types of matches can go both ways.

28 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

He's always been too good for Spurs...  Took him long enough to realise it though :P :ph34r:

he wouldn't fit in to most teams - and has started coming way too deep.  Look how bessima plays - right up on the defenders.  Who is his agent?  he has not developed the game that gets him into big clubs

Man City still have Spurs, Chelsea and Everton in the league. Concerned they will play Nathan Ake for those matches if they have the league won by then and are focusing on the cups as the guy is a fvckin liability.