Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Pretty much shouted 'are you watching Gary Neville?!' down the mic 

And Neville didn't actually criticise his attacking ability.

Still, it gets Carra his clip on Twitter and no doubt G Nev's response. Berk.

4 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Anyone else feel tomorrow is a must not lose fixture.....lose and I feel our top 4 chances have gone 

You say this as if we are out of the top 4.

I agree it's obviously the best outcome not to lose. But I hope the players don't go in to tomorrow with the 'don't lose' mentality. Should be a 'winning' mentality. 

Even if we lose tomorrow, our fate is still in our own hands. Not as if we're in Everton's position where they're still looking for points to try and get in to Europe. 

We are 3rd. And still will be 3rd tomorrow. Regardless of result. We are in the top 4 and we still have the ability to stay there. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Anyone else feel tomorrow is a must not lose fixture.....lose and I feel our top 4 chances have gone 

Thankfully lots of teams are showing inconsistency at the moment. For me it's more a case that winning tomorrow takes the pressure off. 

9 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Only seven left :sweating:

Yep, so including this one that equals 8 right ?

9 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

They really weren't very good today

That’s what worries me. They’ll play shit and scrape through. I’m worrying for no reason but it’s squeaky bum time again. I’ll probably feel over the moon if we pick up 3 points tomorrow!

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

That’s what worries me. They’ll play shit and scrape through. I’m worrying for no reason but it’s squeaky bum time again. I’ll probably feel over the moon if we pick up 3 points tomorrow!

Well yeah but... ummm... ok fair enough

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Find it hard to believe 'they'll play shit and scrape through' another seven times. 

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Crucifixion?...

One cross each 😂

Just now, ARM1968 said:

Outside, line in the left......

No..... freedom. They're letting me go. Only joking, crucifixion. 

• Haha 1