Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

Of course you are right but it sure helps if the chasing pack drop points.

It allows our players go into game more confident and relaxed which can make a huge difference.

I identified tomorrows game as huge for us in Feb and so it's turned out. If we win I think we will comfortably make top four.

If we lose it puts a lot of pressure on players going into games.

We were in a better position last year and they certainly weren't relaxed judging by the end of the season displays.

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

That is annoying.

Hopefully Palace get something at Chelsea.

More importantly we need to get at least a point tomorrow.

If Chelsea and spurs don't win and we win tomorrow the gap is 7 points with 7 games games to go. Tomorrow is huge. I'm feeling confident providing we've got a decent side out.

13 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

The premise is exactly the same, in theory like offside, if your leg is touching the side line by 0.00001mm then you are out of play however the Rugby officials do not want the game to be ruled that way therefore they do it by eye. My argument is not that humans can see mm decisions, it’s that, that is exactly how the offside rule should be done; by humans looking back to make the decision not by drawing lines 

You obviously have a much more relaxed attitude to the bed shitting wet wipes who would inundate match threads with claims it proved Lord Lucan was running football from a volcano in Norwich after every such decision

Just now, turtmcfly said:

You obviously have a much more relaxed attitude to the bed shitting wet wipes who would inundate match threads with claims it proved Lord Lucan was running football from a volcano in Norwich after every such decision

It’s not in Norwich you nob. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

We were in a better position last year and they certainly weren't relaxed judging by the end of the season displays.

To be fair to the players, last season had more to do with Brendan experimenting than the players.

He's more settled in the quality he has in the squad this year and I think we will be alright.

3 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

To be fair to the players, last season had more to do with Brendan experimenting than the players.

He's more settled in the quality he has in the squad this year and I think we will be alright.

The injurries did us last year I think. It’s in our hands 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Carragher sees his team bag a last minute winner and first thought is Gary Neville. Obsessed. 

I think it's just a joke tbh. They're obviously mates but it's still Manchester v Liverpool and them lot in general hate each other.

3 minutes ago, teblin said:

The injurries did us last year I think. It’s in our hands 

Yes agreed, I still think we went into some games too open, When a few Draws might have done the trick.

That's in the past now so let's hope we can do it this year.