Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Okay so they're rubbish in this game but didn't they draw against ManU, Everton and us. They're a team that's position in the table sort of perfectly reflect who they are. Average. Not got a huge budget. A couple of okay players and one above average player they rely on a lot. A bit like Wolves and Villa. Hodgson's done a pretty good job and my bet is he goes in the summer and they go down next year.  

Edited by Hoopla10

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Good grief some of you are absolute fannies. 

Leeds will be a horrible proposition for Liverpool next week and Chelsea have some very tough games to come too.

Start worrying when half our side is out tomorrow and/or we hit a slump.

Agreed, its in our own hands, Brendan and LCFC can have no excuses

• Like 2

Its actually quite simple.  Forget what other teams do, LCFC must stand up and do the business.  No excuses. The wheels fell off at the end of last season, so let’s hope the wheels this time around have been put on by the Mercedes F1 Pit Crew and not by the Cowboys from under the railway arches. Tomorrow we MUST win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Good grief some of you are absolute smelly fannys

Leeds will be a horrible proposition for Liverpool next week and Chelsea have some very tough games to come too.

They are the worst, all STD ridden.

You have to admire Tuchel, he is wearing as much Chelsea bench wear as possible so when he is fired he has a lot of gear to do the gardening with.

This weekend, hadnt Really gone our way so far...!

Mind you , I Hope Now fans Dont go looking for pining for Player outages from the opposition...

If Leicester are going to achieve ( not fail) ,those covetted Top 4 positions they have to earn it, by Proving they are as good if Not better this season,

than our present Top 6-7 competitors...There are no Short cuts.....

From those Top 6-7 at least 5-6 have better Quality in depth than our present fit available squad....with some not so many Miles in their legs...

Whatever happens results/performance wise, I still see these last 2 seasons as successful ones....

I Never undererate/disrespect our opposition or the challenge, that was and now directly stands  before us...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Good grief some of you are absolute fannies. 

Chelsea are thumping Palace. You know what? Why don't we do the same in two weeks time?

It's unrealistic to expect teams around us to keep dropping points. We're doing fine, generally. 3 defeats in 17. We should embrace the challenge.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I scrolled back about 6 pages to make sure you wernt suggesting Kane goes for £80m.

Well he is 27 and they had their fingers burnt with Hazard. Benzema is getting old and Kane is a like for like. Under no circumstances does Kane go to another English club while he is under 30.

It's all very close now. Very reminiscent of last season.

Really hope we can hold our nerve and the get the wins needed but can't help but feel those last 3 games will be bad news for us. 

I think we're definitely better than last season. Let's hope we get a huge win tomorrow!

Edited by Stevosevic

If we don't win tomorrow I dont think we get top 4.

Win and I think that gives us the confidence to win 3 out of the next 4 games.

We have bottled quite a few games we should of easily won this season but I guess a lot of teams this has happened to as well.

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

It's all very close now. Very reminiscent of last season.

Really hope we can hold our nerve and the get the wins needed but can't help but feel those last 3 games will be bad news for us. 

I think we're definitely better than last season. Let's hope we get a huge win tomorrow!

I think we need to be around 7 points clear of 5th going into those last 3. If we're not, it'll be heartbreak again, I fear. 

• Like 1

Zaha is a petulant little so in so who always thinks he’s the victim, hope he buggers off to arsenal where he’ll end up rotting in the reserves and I don’t have to see his smacked arse face on tv any more. 

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

What a useless football club Palace are. How can you go 100 years and not win a single pot.

Quite a few Also have many Empty seasons to their names....

I mean..ffs we have seen 140 seasons and we aint Won the FA.cup

Which according to some plastics, is less worth than Finishing between Top 2-4....innit..!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

can't help but feel those last 3 games will be bad news for us. 

Jeez boss sort it out! Three games against beatable teams that we're in direct competition with and which enables us to take our destiny in our own hands. Roll on. I think we'll be safe by then but if not they're perfect games. If we don't beat them when we need to then we don't deserve to be top 4. 

• Like 1