Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

Still can’t believe people thought Liverpool were dropping points 

?

have you not seen Liverpool play this season? They’ve been absolutely atrocious for about half the season

• Like 1

Just now, chapero82 said:

Because you hope they fail but then they don’t lol 

I mean they’ve been failing a lot this season which is why they are in the position they are in.

Just now, lcfcell said:

Well it looks like I have haven’t I? 

Exactly my point. Think I’ll just give up and look at your predictions in future. Out of curiosity what will the results be on Sunday? I fancy winning some money

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Interesting that Kavanagh blew up straight away when the injury time was up rather than letting Burnley take that free kick. Interesting how in exactly the same circumstances at West Brom that Liverpool were allowed to take a corner kick after injury time was up....

Two words. Mike Dean

4 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

I wonder if Carragher can't pronounce "Alexander-Arnold", because he always calls him "Trent". It's rare for a player to be referred to by his first name. #

It's a Liverpool thing. All managers, Jurgen, Rafa, Brendan etc get called by their first name as if they know them personally. Probably same with players. 

Just now, MPH said:

?

have you not seen Liverpool play this season? They’ve been absolutely atrocious for about half the season

They are still atrocious but just having the rub of the green like Man U last season when they were chasing us 

• Like 1

Just now, peach0000 said:

I mean they’ve been failing a lot this season which is why they are in the position they are in.

Exactly my point. Think I’ll just give up and look at your predictions in future. Out of curiosity what will the results be on Sunday? I fancy winning some money

We win 4-0 and get in on GD 👍🏼

Just now, Pliskin said:

When you have the resources Liverpool have... eventually you’ll creep into the top four. 

This is what it comes down to ultimately.

• Like 1

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

They are still atrocious but just having the rub of the green like Man U last season when they were chasing us 

Scored with their first shot on target..