Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

I just hope Burnley's keeper goes up for a last minute corner and equalises. 

Full Keegan for that. lol

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

I mean they’ve been failing a lot this season which is why they are in the position they are in.

Exactly my point. Think I’ll just give up and look at your predictions in future. Out of curiosity what will the results be on Sunday? I fancy winning some money

But Liverpool can go on a long run of wins like the past 2 seasons which is why I predicted it!

it’s pretty obvious tbh they will want the champions league badly 

I'm watching the international coverage, they keep going to other games around the country. If I was interested in West Ham v West Brom I'd be watching that fcking match. 

• Haha 4

Just now, J.Lisemore said:

Wouldn't be so sure Liverpool win this, Williams and Phillips don't look convincing at all 

They will have enough to drag them over the line. It’s why you sign players for mega millions.... 

Our focus is not lose any key players, and add some quality to the squad. We’ve got to start building a team with some options. 

1 minute ago, J.Lisemore said:

Wouldn't be so sure Liverpool win this, Williams and Phillips don't look convincing at all 

I think that is what I’m relying on really, however I think now Liverpool are in front it is going to be very tough for Burnley to get anything or even create the chances they did first half, I think this game is done 

5 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Individually Phillips isn't too bad, but Williams is awful and that makes the pair look really shaky.

That's the difference, they aren't getting punished, Burnley's weak link did 

If this finishes 1-0 to Liverpool do we go all out attack on Sunday? Throw Maddison, Perez, Ihenacho and Vardy on? We’ll need to out score Spurs by at least 4 and hope that Liverpool don’t win by more than the odd goal..

Burnley have looked decent tonight, but against the run of play Liverpool lead annoying. A night we needed Nick Pope in goal most. I think looking at the final day we're probably looking at hopefully beating Spurs somehow and hope Villa get something against Chelsea which is more likely than Liverpool falling to beat Palace. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Dress it up anyway you want but that hurts and you're just lying to yourself if you say it doesn't.

Exactly this. To be in the top 4 that long and fail twice is, frankly, stupid. 

Just now, Jakemoore said:

If this finishes 1-0 to Liverpool do we go all out attack on Sunday? Throw Maddison, Perez, Ihenacho and Vardy on? We’ll need to out score Spurs by at least 4 and hope that Liverpool don’t win by more than the odd goal..

We can still over take Chelsea so no... villa can get a result especially being at home with a crowd. That is the game we are really hoping on now