Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Wolvesalona

Portugese Agent

That "Bear" character trying to make the Pemier League Thread all about one club. Sigh.

Traore playing like a precociously pubescent lad in the under 14s, it's sickening, the Poundshop Akinfenwa will lose his pace and it will be good night nurse.

Their disgusting orange kit that IS NOT FVCKIN GOLD

I once made the mistake of walking through Wolverhampton town centre.  The hills had eyes.

Steve Bull fighting with Steve Walsh

Dat accent.

:revenge:

So youre a fan? 

48 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Haha!

So to clarify you dont like Wolves then ?:P @The Bearis a good poster imo and i have to say takes a lot of stick from some guys on FT and hardly bites back. Not sure i could be as calm and reserved as he is.

Indeed, @The Bear contributes a lot, and as for Wolves, they can play some really entertaining stuff. I can't believe this scoreline. Pleased to see them lose as a top rival, but much prefer Wolves to West Ham.

• Like 4

I like Nuno Espirito Santo. An ex-goalie. He speaks intelligently in a second language.  He is a really sympathetic character.  I feel sorry for him about this game.

Not the rest of them and their scabby shitehouse of a club though. They can get in the bin. 

This is hilarious.

DRINKING STEVE BULL'S TEARS :scarf::scarf::scarf:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Well this is shite :cry:

Not sure what's happened tonight. We look so poor and they have looked good. We had beaten West Ham the last four times without conceding a goal. All good things must come to an end I guess. 

We'll have to spend another £50m on Portugese players after this I reckon. 

Sorry, 50m ain’t going to get you Ricky :nono: