Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, deanolegend1989 said:

3 games in is way to early to suggest its even remotely possible to win the league.

I don’t believe the big teams are in transition this year.

Liverpool will get 90+ again in my opinion, Chelsea will click and Arsenal will be a lot better. Man City are in transition but are still stronger by a mile compared to 15/16.

We’ll have to get 90+ to win the league, not 81 like we did in 15/16.

If 10 games in we are still right up there then you never know but for me , despite a fantastic win vs a title favourite, we need to back it up.

If we beat both West ham and Villa then I’ll sit up.

Not to be negative but it’s so typical of us to go win at City then lose/draw at home to West Ham.

I'm sure you're probably right - which is why I started with the disclaimer! It IS possible that we win the league, just incredibly unlikely. I tried to be careful to avoid saying other teams are currently in transition - that was then, the now is the weird situation brought about by CV19. 

As I said, I reserve the right to dream a bit. As for the 'typical' bit, it's hardly typical Leicester to win the first 3 games of the season is it? Nothing about or team is ever 'typical'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm sure you're probably right - which is why I started with the disclaimer! It IS possible that we win the league, just incredibly unlikely. I tried to be careful to avoid saying other teams are currently in transition - that was then, the now is the weird situation brought about by CV19. 

As I said, I reserve the right to dream a bit. As for the 'typical' bit, it's hardly typical Leicester to win the first 3 games of the season is it? Nothing about or team is ever 'typical'.

If you can't have a dream the day after we've put 5 past Man City at the Etihad, then when can you? Keep on dreaming HPF