Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Hmmm. Not sure I like this. We just have to take those inept idiots in charge's word? 

Ridiculous isn't it? VAR was brought in to stop poor decision and bring clarity to the decision making processes. This just shoots the entire thing in the foot.

37 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Give them a break man. Its a really hard job trying to find the angle that awards Man U a goal, never mind with the pressure of everyone watching them hunt for it. 

so they just want to hide their mistakes now

as we have seen in the wolves game with a camera angle completely unclear.

12 hours ago, Stadt said:

Can’t stand him. The Babacar Sarr case was in the headlines for all of 30 seconds here and was swept under he carpet. Solskjaer and his agent, Jim Solbakken are awful people.

Just did a little googleing. Solskjaer, Sarr and Solbakken are all scum. They all should see prison.

2 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Just did a little googleing. Solskjaer, Sarr and Solbakken are all scum. They all should see prison.

I think I might have heard about this a while ago, but didn't really believe it. Just looked into it and I'm disgusted. Fuching repulsive.

• Like 1

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

I think I might have heard about this a while ago, but didn't really believe it. Just looked into it and I'm disgusted. Fuching repulsive.

Just-us.......... one rule for them and one rule for us.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Ridiculous isn't it? VAR was brought in to stop poor decision and bring clarity to the decision making processes. This just shoots the entire thing in the foot.

watching them drawing the lines is just painful - having the still of the decision is surely sufficient ..... hopefully we also have a variation on the law whereby an attacker can’t be offside by a toenail ....

10 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I dont get this "Arsenal are ran badly" narrative at all, them and spurs are the only self sustaining top 6 club (Pool at a push tbf).In terms of recruitment you could argue, but no club has a consistent 3 decades of flawless recruitment. With the layoffs its unclear what jobs these lads did, I'd imagine the budget assigned to the off field jobs is completely removed from the football side, not defending it mind but the lack of clarity of when fans are allowed back in cant be a huge help to them either.

They have sacked basically their scouting team to utilise a super agents network, in Kia Whatshisbloodyname. Doesn’t strike to me as well run 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

watching them drawing the lines is just painful - having the still of the decision is surely sufficient ..... hopefully we also have a variation on the law whereby an attacker can’t be offside by a toenail ....

I completely agree. But at least it gave me something to shout at the tv about. What am I supposed to do now for 3 minutes when they’re drawing stupid wonky lines in secret?

3 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

I completely agree. But at least it gave me something to shout at the tv about. What am I supposed to do now for 3 minutes when they’re drawing stupid wonky lines in secret?

fap

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Hmmm. Not sure I like this. We just have to take those inept idiots in charge's word? 

Disgusting. They might as well just hand the title to Ole "Friend of the Rapists" Solskjaer's Man Utd now and save us the charade.

• Like 1