Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Everton fans will be loving Van Dijk's injury. Especially as Pickford got away with it. 

No doubt the Liverpool fans will be doubling down on their butthurt and crying to the league on all forms of media. I mean look at the state of this. Probably a 12 year old but still, FFS. Bunch of entitled twats.

tapatalk_1318960692.jpeg

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I feel like Pickford probably made that challenge to gain some  popularity with the Everton fans. He certainly isn't getting any plaudits with his goalkeeping abilities 

Pickford has never shown any evidence of such ingenuity. It was simply clumsy. Part of the game.

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Everton fans will be loving Van Dijk's injury. Especially as Pickford got away with it. 

No doubt the Liverpool fans will be doubling down on their butthurt and crying to the league on all forms of media. I mean look at the state of this. Probably a 12 year old but still, FFS. Bunch of entitled twats.

tapatalk_1318960692.jpeg

Honestly don't have adequate words to describe that. That's a special kind of special.