Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

11 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I have to admit Spurs are playing some wonderful football. 

Spurs are looking good. Not that it's a massive shock, Mourinho is still a good manager. Lets not forget he won the Europa League and FA Cup at Man Utd with a squad that's as bad as the one Ole has now.

23 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Kane is world class. Hate him, hate Spurs but it’s churlish to claim he’s anything but phenomenal. X 

Oh, I like him. He's absolute class and his goalscoring record is unreal.

I think he's becoming a much rounder players now though. Keeps getting assists as well as scoring.

Edited by Fox92

16 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

But this is the point... last year we lost in the cup over two games to  villa and we lost to Bournemouth and Norwich and we drew a "must win" with Watford.   In games we should cruise we have to set up to attack them.

We played them four times. Can't think why you'd neglect to mention the 8-1 aggregate result in the other two (the two that are more relevant at that)

28 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I have to admit Spurs are playing some wonderful football. 

Pains me but i said the other day if spurs keep scoring and the other  top clubs dont kick arse then they have a great chance to win provided they shake off the bottler mentality 

28 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Spurs are looking good. Not that it's a massive shock, Mourinho is still a good manager. Lets not forget he won the Europa League and FA Cup at Man Utd with a squad that's as bad as the one Ole has now.

Oh, I like him. He's absolute class and his goalscoring record is unreal.

I think he's becoming a much rounder players now though. Keeps getting assists as well as scoring.

Yes it would seem Mourinho saw something in kane that told him he could drop a bit deeper and be involved more. It’s worked out perfectly with his partnership with Son.