Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Wolves play away. A 0-1 win guaranteed. With about 30% possession. It's why they will finish above us, they are ruthless and will do whatever they need to to win even though they are grim to watch.

**** it I'd rather finish 2/3 places below and not have to watch that shite.

Could you imagine the absurdity of having a rule that a player is suspended for as long as a player is out injured.

Leicester could fly me over, play me against Manchester United I’ll go in for a 50/50 with Bruno in the first minute, take a dive, tell the world my career is over and bang **** off Fernandes

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Who was it on VAR for the Villa cup game, when he looked at the wrong clip for our handball that should have given us a penalty?

They're all about the same once they make it inside Stockley Park.

clownsSPark.JPG.27e89fd256b6bc2aca0e716769ea2bbd.JPG

13 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Wolves play away. A 0-1 win guaranteed. With about 30% possession. It's why they will finish above us, they are ruthless and will do whatever they need to to win even though they are grim to watch.

All that money spent and its basically a portugese version of braga

but it works for nuno they are so well drilled.

14 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

so you'd rather finish lower by not playing well?

Odd.

Surely a win is a win and finishing as high as possible :dunno:?

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

so you'd rather finish lower by not playing well?

Odd.

Surely a win is a win and finishing as high as possible :dunno:?

I'd rather finish say 10th rather than 8th  and not have to watch a completely turgid brand of defensive football week in week out, home or away, whether it gets results or not.

If you're talking 4th Vs 6th then it becomes a different discussion but neither LCFC not Portugal B will finish that high up.

• Thanks 1

another footballer acting like a **** off the field, its his choice and his private life

But to people who care, I always laugth, they are not and never will be role models.After the age of around 13 I realised that , most are thick as shit.

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

With Schmeichel getting no younger, would be tempted to put a bid in for Leeds' Illan Meslier.

He seems very confident and has great technique at times.

Quite audacious trying to sign Leeds’ first choice keeper after they signed him this summer, to potentially be our back-up for a season or two.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with being more pragmatic away at Leeds who have this swashbuckling triple-espresso style to them. They barely troubled us after 40 mins in terms of chances, and didn't create any clear cut ones before that either. We did our usual safe first half then pushed up a bit and got at them more in the second, and got our rewards. 

3 wins out of 5 will do me, especially as we haven't looked anything like our best and haven't had a settled defence yet. We're gonna have to be more patient this season as Nuno tries to morph us into something else other than just a counter-attacking team. 

Edited by The Bear

7 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

Quite audacious trying to sign Leeds’ first choice keeper after they signed him this summer, to potentially be our back-up for a season or two.

That’s  FT ........ if you’re not living in the metropolis of Leicester, it’s sometimes a difficult read ! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

If this is true it is ridiculous they don’t even know the rules properly

For sure, but I struggle a bit giving the benefit of the doubt to Liverpool as their victimhood is legend.

This is rendered further questionable as that article has lots of "been told", "it is reported", but bugger all in the way of official communications.