Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Kane and Son are superb footballers and can score out of nothing. 

They're hated on here but I think they've got a decent chance this season. 

I would normally say "and queue the equalizer", but Burnley is the opponent, so never mind.

Edited by lnkstern

Just now, Finnegan said:

Didn't understand anyone that wanted him here. He's got absolutely **** all pace. We've got plenty of slow but skillful or hardworking players, we were crying out for pace. 

Last night was just a taste.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

You think so?  Sorting out their defence is much easier than scoring goals .....I would have money on spurs finishing above both villa and Everton ....

Was being a tad dramatic, but at 6 games in where everyone has been shown to be able to beat anyone, I don't think we can reasonably put anyone in the race 

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

When will people on here learn?

Spurs do not win trophies! (barring the prestigious Audi Cup) 

Maybe, but Jose is a serial trophy hunter. 

He's never one to entertain, but he sets his sides up pretty well and knows what it takes. 

With Bale to come in, he has some serious attacking quality, probably up there with Liverpool and City. 

People hate spurs on here and that's fair enough, but they could well be in contention come the end of the season. 

Then bottle it😄😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1