Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Coming from us playing no recognised striker lol

Can't believe you're trying to compare how Rodgers sets up a team with how Nuno does. I've never seen a team with such talented players as Wolves have be so negative and defensive. Wolves under Nuno make Atletico Madrid look like peak Brazil

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Can't believe you're trying to compare how Rodgers sets up a team with how Nuno does. I've never seen a team with such talented players as Wolves have be so negative and defensive. Wolves under Nuno make Atletico Madrid look like peak Brazil

I couldn't resist. It was more the timing than anything. Wolves are so dull

8 hours ago, twister said:

Not a myth the season they lose the eurpa league final their season fell off a cliff 

2 May 201220 Athletic Bilbao 0 – 3 Real Madrid showBilbao
5 May 201237 Athletic Bilbao 0 – 0 Getafe showBilbao
13 May 201238 Levante 3 – 0 Athletic Bilbao show

You said that they fall off a cliff fitness wise.  There's no proof to this being true and evidence of it not being true.  As I said, Leeds running stats went up at the end of Bielsa's first season at Leeds, not something that could be achieved if their fitness had fallen off a cliff.

It is true that some of his teams have suffered second half season slumps but there are much more complex reasons for that than it being down to fitness.  It also hasn't always happened so there is certainly no inevitability about it.  Leeds best run last season was from game 34 to 39, so beyond the number they will play this season.

Reports that Bilic is furious with West Brom for selling Hegazi to a Saudi team without his knowledge, allegedly.

I think he'll go before too long anyway.

If they and Burnley lose tonight then the bottom four will start to be cut off from the rest even this early.

2 hours ago, Corky said:

Reports that Bilic is furious with West Brom for selling Hegazi to a Saudi team without his knowledge, allegedly.

I think he'll go before too long anyway.

If they and Burnley lose tonight then the bottom four will start to be cut off from the rest even this early.

Hegazi was on £70k a week. He was utter shit too. 

People still whining about our tactics yesterday ...  whereas when two of the ‘big boys’ play the game is far more entertaining ...  I mean ..  look at the match between Chelski and the mighty Manure ...   wow that was some game !!!

1 hour ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

We are being linked to a Reading player, called Liam Moore.

Anyone know anything about him? :whistle:

• Like 1