Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

28 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Didn't understand anyone that wanted him here. He's got absolutely **** all pace. We've got plenty of slow but skillful or hardworking players, we were crying out for pace. 

He's also completely one footed and predictable and not that technically good either. I don't understand how he plays at this level!!

I'm not having them totally written off, stupid things are happening this season, they've got a winner in charge and goals in their team. That earlier was vintage Mourinho, god awful but they got the win. I'm just hoping the West Ham capitulation forces them into not daring to attack at home and it costs them points.

Nobody stands out at all though.

Spurs would be the absolute worst team of the non usuals to win the league. They somehow seem to have elected themselves as one of the big six despite winning **** all. If you play for them and are English you are guaranteed a cap. Who are they?   If they win the league you won't hear the last of it for the next 20 years..

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, trabuch said:

Spurs would be the absolute worst team of the non usuals to win the league. They somehow seem to have elected themselves as one of the big six despite winning **** all. If you play for them and are English you are guaranteed a cap. Who are they?   If they win the league you won't hear the last of it for the next 20 years..

Won’t happen. Spurs only win the league when there is a 1 in the year. Wait a minute....

On 23/10/2020 at 22:47, ealingfox said:

Don't understand why people aren't bothered that we lose to these dogshit teams by being even more dogshit than them.

Because they weren't dogshit when we played them. It's almost as if teams have days where they're performing well and other days where they're not. Who'd've thunk it?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Nalis said:

What on earth have I read over the last few pages,  Spurs beat Burnley and they are going to win the league?

It will be Liverpool or Man City.

Even the BBC jumped on the bandwagon which is hilarious given they're fifth, the entire top like 13 or whatever is condensed and Tottenham were ****ing garbage yesterday. 

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

What on earth have I read over the last few pages,  Spurs beat Burnley and they are going to win the league?

It will be Liverpool or Man City.

Never said they're going to win it, but the have all the tools you need to be challenging at the end. 

Manager, a couple of elite forwards and a pretty decent squad could see them get close. 

Domestic and European competition could be their undoing, as I believe that screwed them in the spring of 2016,our FA Cup replay defeat to them, done us a massive favour with our small squad imo. 

Still think Liverpool are the team to beat, even without VVD