Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I warned that nice - but deluded - Leeds dude o  here all last week that streetwise teams like us, hammers, Sainta, palace and even Burnley would take them apart.

And to think he was trying to compile pre match  a dream xi combined of us and them, lol. He took umbrage when it was pointed out a combined xi would be all city players 😂😂

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

He’s young and English. The media go mad for anyone who plays in a so called top 6 club. See also winks at spurs. 

I would have winks over mount any day. Winks isn’t the most exciting footballer but he’s solid enough at premier league level.

10 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

How is mason mount in that Chelsea team. A league 1 standard player surrounded by stars. He must have something crazy on lampard 

Do you remember last years game at Stamford Bridge. It was on Sky and the pundits were discussing Mount, Madders and Grealish. I think one of them was Cole. Anyway, both pundits on the day were asked who had the higher ceiling and both answered Mount. I remember sitting there thinking I must not understand football because I couldn’t see it. To be fair, I still can’t! I’d rate Cantwell higher then him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

How is mason mount in that Chelsea team. A league 1 standard player surrounded by stars. He must have something crazy on lampard 

15 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

And Southgate.

Can someone who is clever on Photoshop create a picture with Mount taking a knee whilst sucking Southgate off. He must be doing something along those lines.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Any part of the body that can score a goal is offside. The sleeve rule means Bamford was offside. Dont see the problem :dunno:

The problem is the line was drawn from too far along his arm. It was nearer his elbow! The rule is supposed to be the part of rhe arm level with the bottom of the armpit. Look where the line connects and then imagine his arm down by his side. The line would be near the bottom of his ribs. 

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

The problem is the line was drawn from too far along his arm. It was nearer his elbow! The rule is supposed to be the part of rhe arm level with the bottom of the armpit. Look where the line connects and then imagine his arm down by his side. The line would be near the bottom of his ribs. 

Not this season it isn't. Its from the bottom of the sleeve. 

The 't-shirt' rule or something like that. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Not this season it isn't. Its from the bottom of the sleeve. 

2 hours ago, KingsX said:

763910537_handballrule.JPG.377cb45bd0158f1ffbe61e2cc70442a5.JPG

2 hours ago, Phube said:

Tell that to the Premier League:

74701F2E-8180-4CC7-9744-51D62C2C2ACD.jpeg

IFAB is the body that makes the rules and they say bottom of the armpit. It's still too far down the arm whichever of these interpretations you look at. 

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

IFAB is the body that makes the rules and they say bottom of the armpit. It's still too far down the arm whichever of these interpretations you look at. 

I'm not sure that IFAB have said that to be honest. It's the first time I've read that. I'm pretty sure IFABs rule is the t-shirt line.