Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That Ramsdale is a bit crap isn't he? Henderson in a different bracket.

Was just about to same the same thing! Every time I see them concede it’s him who should do better.

• Like 1

Chilwell will always be a decent support full back, overlapping or arriving at the back post. He had to much responsibility to be creative for us. That said he got lucky with the goal, bottled the challenge and it hit him. Two lucky goals for Chelsea really. 

Ramsdale reminds me of Pickford, seems to be panicky with everything he does, will occasionally make some great shot stopping saves.

20 minutes ago, The Bear said:

IFAB is the body that makes the rules and they say bottom of the armpit. It's still too far down the arm whichever of these interpretations you look at. 

This season they've been doing the t-shirt line in the Premier league. There's been a few instances where people have touched the ball with the sleeve so play has gone on. 

There was a big one by I think Gabriel at arsenal who used the top of his arm to knock the ball away from someone's head and no penalty was given. If you can play the ball with it (which the Premier league is saying you can this year) it can be offside. 

6 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

We simply over relied on chillwell. Chelsea have so many creative options that he really suits what they are doing. 

It makes complete sense really, we still need a defender who can defend. Chelsea’s system if focused on going forward so he will be ideal for them. 

Im happy for him, he’s an academy lad and in my opinion a decent guy. Hope he does well for club and country. (Just not at our expense) 

Funny... my problem with chilly was that he had become very ponderous going fwd.  He would put the ball down and the start considering his options.  This could have been that as he became successful he became risk adverse ... either that or too many directions from southgate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Sheff Utd spent 42m on Ramsdale and Rhian Brewsterlol

They could have literally bought Romero and Watkins for that sort of money.

You wait, they’ll open their accounts against us. Solanke Mark 2

• Haha 1