Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Leeds losing 4-1 looooool

Thanks Suzie. I look forward to seeing the goal when my Malaysian Stream catches up 10 minutes from now.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Leeds have been found out now every team will play like leicester, i still think Bamford will be a great player who we should sign

Nah hes another Pukki. Having a decent run if form but hes a bang average player 

• Like 1

I said it a couple of months ago, bielsa has won very little and has largely been a failure in his managerial career. Leeds only got promoted because lockdown came at the perfect time for them. I still stand by my prediction of relegation for them and can’t see bielsa surviving the season as Leeds manager. They are a championship team trying to play in the premier league and have recruited very poorly in my opinion.

• Like 1

Leeds fans should be grateful there are three or four absolute dreck clubs this season, because this is miles from a Premier League defense.  A bottom half finish does look nailed on.

Leeds are 19th in the League in xG against, and this display could drop them to dead last.  Not the formula to stay up.

Guest Markyblue

Leeds will improve the premiership said their fans............well the goals for columns of everyone they play at least. 

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Are Leeds shit then? I thought they looked decent tbh, providing they improve defensively

They can’t be... they beat Champions Elect Villa just the other week!

Nice to see Leeds being beaten comfortably again. It was quite frankly ridiculous that plenty of people were saying they would be in the top 4 or Europe this seasonlol

I stand by my comments on Bamford being average too, I think he's having a good run of form that will come to an end eventually. Still, if he scores 15+ goals that would be an amazing season for himself and Leeds. The problem is that because of their defence they need to score 2 or 3 to even get a point out of half their games.