Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

47 minutes ago, weller54 said:

SuperSlim?

We joke about Slim, but they could have picked him up for a fraction of what they paid for Brewster and playing every week in Sheffield United’s style, he would score goals and create chances. 
Wouldn’t be the worst signing for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

What Premier League 'proven' striker are they picking up for £20 million?

Callum Wilson cost Newcastle £20m. I mean he's not top class, but certainly proven at this level.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

How's that not offside? The Fulham defender obviously gets a better connection on the header if the (offside) West Ham player isn't in his way surely?

I agree, then he occupied the defender who tried to block the shot, pulling him further from the play than he otherwise would have been.  How that's not interfering with play is a mystery.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Anyone else just get flashbacks to Cardiff in the playoffs?

Why would you try that kind of penalty at this point in a match!

Confidence is one thing, but he took it too far. Did someone tell him he was Eric Cantona.

Leeds prior to their mauling by LCFC we’re going to win the champions league inside 3 years according to sky’s pundits.

Now they’re relegation fodder with a senile old bucket sitting manager. Welcome to the premier league Leeds, it’s a shame you’re this crap, I’d like a free 6 points every year.

Bloody hell.

If I were Parker I'd fine him a week's wages, honestly. When a player gets sent off, he's let his teammates down and gets a fine. This is the same for me. With everything Fulham are up against, that's absolutely reckless.

Just now, Paddy. said:

Bloody hell.

If I were Parker I'd fine him a week's wages, honestly. When a player gets sent off, he's let his teammates down and gets a fine. This is the same for me. With everything Fulham are up against, that's absolutely reckless.

There are lots of moments over a season where you go what if? 
But come May if Fulham do go down by a point or on GD then there he is cost them millions. 
What was he thinking?

Most players miss a penalty at some point, but if the keeper makes a save or you leather it and it goes over or whatever it happens you move on.

At this point Lookman has put his ego above the club and all the jobs that go with it.

If I were his manager or teammate, I think I’d lose my shit with him after that. 

• Like 2