Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, nathan. said:

Leeds are good going forward but they concede way to many. 

One of those where they could bulldoze through the championship, scoring more than conceding. Which they can't do in the Prem as their strikers aren't elite enough to outscore regimented Prem defence 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Have you ever had a bad result that wasn't the result of poor refereeing? You seem like a really unlucky club

Of course. Bit of confirmation bias going on here.

4 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Doesn't understand the criticism of Southampton fans being excited about their start. It's like saying we could only enjoy our title winning season once we'd mathematically won it. Some of my favourite memories of that season were early on 

Just to be clear I wasn't moaning about their fans enjoying being temporarily top, just the medias weird obsession with it.

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

Looks more like Ralph Little, than Ralph Little.

1_PAY__Ralf-Little.jpg

0_GettyImages-1227994648.jpg

More like Ralf Little crossed with Freddie Mercury.

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Of course. Bit of confirmation bias going on here.

Just to be clear I wasn't moaning about their fans enjoying being temporarily top, just the medias weird obsession with it.

More like Ralf Little crossed with Freddie Mercury.

True but for me it makes a welcome change from them constantly spaffing over Liverpool and Citeh etc

• Like 1

Chris Sutton with a brilliant piece on dementia and neurodegenerative  diseases on BT Score.

Clearly an emotional subject as his Dad passed away having battled with dementia (i think).

He's spoken brilliantly and credit to him, it was clearly a difficult topic for him to discuss.

Edited by UniFox21

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Chris Sutton with a brilliant piece on dementia and neurodegenerative  diseases on BT Score.

Clearly an emotional subject as his Dad passed away having battled with dementia (i think).

He's spoken brilliantly and credit to him, it was clearly a difficult topic for him to discuss.

He's still a ****

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Has Chris Sutton forgot he said Celtic’s Reserves were bigger than Leicester?

4 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

The Dutch have stuck 2 fingers up to fifa and gone with their own rules I believe which gives a margin of error 

They use thicker lines and if they touch, the original decision stands. I think that would go a long way to stop some of the controversy, but not all.

• Like 2