Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

It's not green, it's grey. I think in this case, the teams are fairly distinguishable because of the shorts and socks. I do agree with the sentiment, though. It doesn't cost anything to just make sure you have an away kit that a colourblind person can tell apart from the home kit.

It doesn't matter what the name of the colour is. I often have the shorts and socks argument put to me, but how would non-colourblind viewers feel if the teams were wearing exactly the same colour shirts, and were told it's fine because the shorts and socks are different?

You're right, it costs nothing to make sure teams are distinguishable, and I've been involved with trying to raise awareness within the game of the FA's own guidelines on colourblindness, but selling replica shirts is more important.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Hassenhuttl is doing a fantastic job. He is very popular here.  Many pundits here want him to take over the National Team, but he is not prepared to take a massive pay cut😳

I didn't realise he is 53, I thought he was mid-40's.

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Hassenhuttl is doing a fantastic job. He is very popular here.  Many pundits here want him to take over the National Team, but he is not prepared to take a massive pay cut😳

Imo he’d be in the running if/when Brendan goes. We seem to have history with Southampton coaches. 

5 hours ago, ealingfox said:

I can't take these Liverpool complaints seriously until they come out and say the same things after they've cheated someone or got away with one.

Exactly how I feel. This will be viewed as sour grapes - and probably rightly so as well. It's annoying because I agree with them.

Just now, winteriscoming said:

Imo he’d be in the running if/when Brendan goes. We seem to have history with Southampton coaches. 

Not a bad shout.  Fuchs as his assistant.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex

Not a bad shout.  Fuchs as his assistant.

Have to run that past Mr Vardy first for his approval

10 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Rashford's a product of the Harvey Barnes academy of shooting

Very harsh...Rashford's a delightful finisher. There was a classic Harvey Barnes moment yesterday though - Connolly through on Alisson. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Kingleicester said:

Really cannot understand why smith is so desperate for a Man U win, he’s an arsenal fan isn’t he surly he should be rooting for Southampton, he sounds desperate for man u to win this

Sky ‘Big 6’ requirement.  C’mon Saints do not less this slip.

• Like 2