Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

31 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

How long will it be before Maguire sticks his hand in the air, claiming an imaginary offside just to take the attention away from his poor defending

7 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Food for thought:

Maguire and Wan Bissaka - £130m

Ricky, Timmy, Cags, Little Wes - £95m

3 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Maguire was in the wall, presumably for his height, but barely jumped

2 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

He's as good a goalkeeper as Maguire is a defender

I might be completely wrong, but I've got a feeling you don't like Maguire? 

• Haha 1

Whoever at Man U who thought a green top is a real alternative to red is a f****g idiot. For colourblind viewers (around 8% of men) red and green are indistinguishable. It's ironic that Bruno Fernandes recently supported the cause of the colourblind by saying changes should be made to make the game as accessible as possible.

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue

At the start when Southampton struggled in this game they put their foot in and disrupted man u . We should learn that lesson, sometimes get into em.

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Obviously not great for us for Southampton to be winning but I'll take another Man Utd loss. 

If you're on about our ambitions to finish top four at the end of the season Southampton winning this is a better result for us.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

I'm sure FA Representatives will be having a quiet word with the Referee at half time.

VAR penalties incoming.

Although were Soton not one of Clubs chosen by the Big 6 to be one of the second tier 3? 

5 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Whoever at Man U who thought a green top is a real alternative to red is a f****g idiot. For colourblind viewers (around 8% of men) red and green are indistinguishable. It's ironic that Bruno Fernandes recently supported the cause of the colourblind by saying changes should be made to make the game as accessible as possible.

It's not green, it's grey. I think in this case, the teams are fairly distinguishable because of the shorts and socks. I do agree with the sentiment, though. It doesn't cost anything to just make sure you have an away kit that a colourblind person can tell apart from the home kit.

Hassenhuttl is doing a fantastic job. He is very popular here.  Many pundits here want him to take over the National Team, but he is not prepared to take a massive pay cut😳

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Haha. Thanks for saying that. As a colour blind  person, I've had to watch this game by checking the shorts as the shirts are too similar 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Does Ole ever stand at the touch line to command, encourage his players? 

Everytime the camera pans on him, he's just sat there looking like he's pandering what he having for tea tonight. 

That’s why he’s a coach and not a manager. Never will be. How can you manage your team sat in a chair all game with no one encouraging and commanding your players. 

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Hassenhuttl is doing a fantastic job. He is very popular here.  Many pundits here want him to take over the National Team, but he is not prepared to take a massive pay cut😳

He'll more than likely have top class jobs for the next 10-15 years and then have a crack at Austria.