Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Koke said:

I generally like Wolves but they are very one dimensional. I know we aren't exactly super pleasing on the eye lately but we do try to actually play progressive football. Wolves will never go to the next level with Nuno. He is too pragmatic as a coach. 

Portuguese Puel. He's a decent coach, but he's too pragmatic for his own good.

8 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Are Teams allowed to wear the same colored shorts? 

Yes. The PL has a colour unmatching system to (supposedly) ensure the teams' shirts provide sufficient difference for ease of viewing and recognition. Teams submit their proposed colours long before the start of a new season. As a colourblind viewer, I can attest that the system doesn't work as it doesn't support contrasts, hence Man U wore a change shirt at Southampton that may as well have been their home shirt. Personally, I think teams should wear different colour/contrasting shorts.

15 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Imo - no

I thought it was a rule? I was a director of a Conference Team 10 years ago and for sure it was not permitted within the Conference Rule Book. But may be the ‘Big 6’ can set their own rules??