Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Anyone watching BT sport? They're talking about the conversion rate of top strikers....they seem to have forgotten to mention the striker with the best conversion rate in the league 

Was the first name Jake mentioned mate lol 

• Haha 1

Man City/Pep are a one trick pony, simple as that, so easy to play against and/or nullify.

Kind of like us in the way we struggle to break teams down, which is why I get so frustrated with the style.

Edited by Matt

2 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Roy Keane, what’s going on with this hugging business after the game? Just get down the tunnel.lol

Old school ex players are cringey in that respect. Modern players are friends off the pitch and they don't see the rivalry as fierce as former players do. Plus, there're a lot of foreigners in the league, so Bruno Fernandes and Joan Cancelo are gonna hug and kiss after the game, and sometimes before the game. 

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

Honestly, any pundit should be sacked for using the phrase "he made the ref make a decision" or "there was contact". I hate how commentators and pundits are normalising cheating

Totally agree . Also “ caught him “ meaning player goes down having felt someone’s breath on his neck. Some pundits seem to follow a pattern of made up rules . Really grinds my gears . We need this stuff called out for what it is. Oh and please rid us of Clinton Morrison and his fake chav/Jamaican accent !

I know its not the most important thing on the teamsheet, but who the hell is the regular Everton captain when Coleman is out? I know he's the club captain, but he often injured and doesn't always start anyway, and at most clubs, like Leicester a regular starter will be the team captain, like Kasper is. Every week Everton seem to stick the armband on someone new. This week its Sigurdsson even though he rarely starts, last week it was Michael Keane, the week before Mason Holgate, the week before that Digne, before that Coleman. Keane and Holgate have started most of these games too, so its not like its switching due to player absence. Just find it weird.

39 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Roy Keane, what’s going on with this hugging business after the game? Just get down the tunnel.lol

Saw Maguire and Stones after the game and knew Roy would have something to say about it. It's something we've definitely seen more of whilst there has been no fans.