Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Don't want to hate on chilwell, particularly, but this is something you will recognise...

I'm a fan of Ben but I doubt there are many players in the PL where there is such a huge disparity between his best and worst performances. On his day he can outperform any fullback in the league however I also doubt that many can plumb the depths he does when he's in poor form. When he's bad, he's really, really bad. He can literally be world class one week and look like a League 1 player the next.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Liverpool fans seem to act as if they work on a Burnley sized budget? 

Spurs who spent a billion on a new stadium let's not forget. 

Liverpool's record signing- £75 million

Chelsea's record signing- £71 million

Man City's record signing- £64 million

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

What a huge shame if a great character like Bilic is replaced by a miserable, bitter old twat like Allardyce. PFM love will go through the roof, they'd call for him to be knighted if he managed this result tonight.

Chris Holt (@HoltChris) Tweeted: Talksport reporting West Brom are sacking Slaven Bilić tomorrow despite them getting a point against Man City tonight. Allardyce leading the way to take over. Brutal

there are a few other sources saying the same thing on the internet. Bit harsh considering their result tonight if true.

2 minutes ago, Manini said:

Sacked after a point at the Etihad, somebody tell Paddy Power to get that shit hearse driven up to the Hawthorns because football is dead, dead I tell you. 

With the money they have spent and the big adjustment required to this league it is unreal they will sack him. They still have a chance of survival the players seem to be playing for him 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Moyes isn’t doing bad now... 

Still wouldn't want here even if we were mid table. He's an unambitious appointment just like the others are.