Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

9 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Not when 'we' win those 3 games...

Wouldnt it be nice ,to be a arrogant confident fan, that 'knew' 7pts at least are on the cards...just for once in our lives..

Its just in my roots & Leicester Football-fan DNA, that nagging-doubt-angel that follows on my shoulder....

If we were playing the blaby-Boys U17,with Granny in Goal....I still wouldnt be confident.

In my other walks of life, I am usually confident fellow...But These Boys of blue over 62 years...?? !!

62 years......me too, i blame my Dad, boy we`ve had a few highs but I`m not sure they equal how many bl**dy weekends have been totally spoilt!!!

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

West Brom now become unwatchable as a neutral- the football will be bad enough but the nauseating coverage around Allardyce makes it even worse.

It's just become more watchable! ..How long before the first off-colour racist, bigoted utterances he accidentally makes?... he's been close on TalkSport a few times so after the heat of a hard game, will 'ol Big Sam have time to re-engage those rusted old cogs and come out with anything remotely sensible. I can't even see him seeing out that 18month contract... he's bound to fuch it up.

19 minutes ago, Gordon the Great said:

62 years......me too, i blame my Dad, boy we`ve had a few highs but I`m not sure they equal how many bl**dy weekends have been totally spoilt!!!

Yeh, but back then we could go on the Raz, Hope for a dirty weekend, Disco out our frustration & Blame it on the boogey...:banana:

Plus my own participating Sporting calender events, helped with any City spoiler bounce..!!

Edited by fuchsntf