Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Unpopular opinion. I just real don’t think TAA is very good. 

Sooner he moves into midfield the better for his career IMO

Good going forward, can cross a ball very well. Defensively suspect. Robertson is a much more complete player despite being a cvnt. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Pathetic from FA and Premier League. They could have set out a good precedent and clear message here. For the good of their own league(s) as well as reputation for themselves and footballers/football clubs. 

Just reeks of passing the buck? 

100% disagree. Job of the employer not the competition organisers.

1 minute ago, Blue-fox said:

Southampton looking good. Will be a hard game for us. 

Hard game.

I think they are just much better than us.

Look at how Southampton played that 1st half and compare it to both our halfs against a even weaker Liverpool side.

12 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Exactly who we should look at if/when Brendan goes. 

I think the ship has sailed with Hassanhutl, we kind of seen as similar in status to Southampton. More likely he will go to a bigger club like Man U or Spurs. Plus i think cos he comes across as a honest friendly decent bloke he will not go to another club midway through a contract.

• Like 1

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I mean I was joking, he ain't gonna win us the league. He's better than those two though

I like being near the top of the league and I like what Brendan does, but I doubt the stars would collide again.

But if we were by some miracle to jammy our way to an honour, there would still be pavement lickers in the match threads slagging Brendan off if we were drawing 0-0 after half a game.

I think your point was what fun it is to see the likes of Liverpool *not* streak ahead by miles by losing and drawing games like this evening

(:fc:

16 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Unpopular opinion. I just real don’t think TAA is very good. 

Sooner he moves into midfield the better for his career IMO

True but I don’t think he can play in a front 3 and Liverpool don’t play with wingers so it won’t happen any time soon. 

Maybe he would be better as a winger but he fits into the Liverpool team best at right back. 

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

I like being near the top of the league and I like what Brendan does, but I doubt the stars would collide again.

But if we were by some miracle to jammy our way to an honour, there would still be pavement lickers in the match threads slagging Brendan off if we were drawing 0-0 after half a game.

I think your point was what fun it is to see the likes of Liverpool *not* streak ahead by miles by losing and drawing games like this evening

(:fc:

Yeah with how far they've pulled away in previous seasons it's nice to see it so closely bunched in January. We. Could just easily finish 9th as we could 2nd lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I think the ship has sailed with Hassanhutl, we kind of seen as similar in status to Southampton. More likely he will go to a bigger club like Man U or Spurs. Plus i think cos he comes across as a honest friendly decent bloke he will not go to another club midway through a contract.

Yes prob right. Worrying as if/when Brendan goes doesn’t leave many other options with premiership experience who we’d go for. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leeds Fox said:

True but I don’t think he can play in a front 3 and Liverpool don’t play with wingers so it won’t happen any time soon. 

Maybe he would be better as a winger but he fits into the Liverpool team best at right back. 

I actually mean as a CM, like Lahm did.