Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Absolute joke once again from Bruce. I know on their day there’s a great side in Sheff Utd but what on earth is he thinking setting up like this against a team that hasn’t won a game 🤯 

5 minutes ago, Fox42 said:

Someone on here called Newcastle “Black & White Burnley” when we played them couple of weeks ago. I echo that wholeheartedly.

Worse than that!

I know they're missing Saint-Maximin who seems to give them some bursts of life but they're just turgid as fvck.

Just now, StanSP said:

Worse than that!

I know they're missing Saint-Maximin who seems to give them some bursts of life but they're just turgid as fvck.

They are missing him, but then they've left Almiron, Murphy, Carroll, Gayle and Joelinton on the bench. I'm not saying they should all play, or that they are any good, but surely worth starting one or two of them against this sheff utd team.

18 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

I think that this season with how things are going, any team that can stay in touch with 3 or 4 games to go can win it. We’ve got a good chance, if we could get one extra striker. I know people think he’s rank but I reckon andy carroll would be a good signing. Big lad as an option, can score a goal and has never won anything so would give him a bit of a career ending boost.

That’s enough internet for one day 

• Haha 3

Just now, Facecloth said:

They are missing him, but then they've left Almiron, Murphy, Carroll, Gayle and Joelinton on the bench. I'm not saying they should all play, or that they are any good, but surely worth starting one or two of them against this sheff utd team.

Yep! They played into Sheff Utd's hands... They play a back three and newcastle have come in with 1 striker and no wingers lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Yep. Very defensive-minded.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Sheff Utd deserve to be relegated if they don't win this.

Maybe. But it looks grossly unfair if they come anywhere near Derby's record.  They are nowhere near as bad. Derby were licked  every single week. 

Context. A derby mate of.mine sees the funny side when he told me that west ham were booed off the pitch having beaten Derby only 2-0 in that season 

13 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Almiron has looked their most 'interested' player of late. 

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Maybe. But it looks grossly unfair if they come anywhere near Derby's record.  They are nowhere near as bad. Derby were licked  every single week. 

Context. A derby mate of.mine sees the funny side when he told me that west ham were booed off the pitch having beaten Derby only 2-0 in that season 

This guy? :D

0519d3169e4a1127ba5edbe04991dccc.jpg

• Haha 1