Jump to content
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

There is absolutely no way on this planet that this Sheff United team are as bad as the 07/08 Derby team. 

Let's hope they get at least 12 points to prove it :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Newcastle playing like they're the side bottom of the league without a win.

Absolute joke once again from Bruce. I know on their day there’s a great side in Sheff Utd but what on earth is he thinking setting up like this against a team that hasn’t won a game 🤯 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Absolute joke once again from Bruce. I know on their day there’s a great side in Sheff Utd but what on earth is he thinking setting up like this against a team that hasn’t won a game 🤯 

 

 

5 minutes ago, Fox42 said:

Someone on here called Newcastle “Black & White Burnley” when we played them couple of weeks ago. I echo that wholeheartedly.

 

Worse than that!

 

I know they're missing Saint-Maximin who seems to give them some bursts of life but they're just turgid as fvck.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Burnley are much better to watch than Newcastle lol and they set up based on what they have.... Newcastle have attacking talent he just doesn't want to use it/know how to use it

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StanSP said:

 

 

 

Worse than that!

 

I know they're missing Saint-Maximin who seems to give them some bursts of life but they're just turgid as fvck.

They are missing him, but then they've left Almiron, Murphy, Carroll, Gayle and Joelinton on the bench. I'm not saying they should all play, or that they are any good, but surely worth starting one or two of them against this sheff utd team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

I think that this season with how things are going, any team that can stay in touch with 3 or 4 games to go can win it. We’ve got a good chance, if we could get one extra striker. I know people think he’s rank but I reckon andy carroll would be a good signing. Big lad as an option, can score a goal and has never won anything so would give him a bit of a career ending boost.

That’s enough internet for one day 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Facecloth said:

They are missing him, but then they've left Almiron, Murphy, Carroll, Gayle and Joelinton on the bench. I'm not saying they should all play, or that they are any good, but surely worth starting one or two of them against this sheff utd team.

Yep! They played into Sheff Utd's hands... They play a back three and newcastle have come in with 1 striker and no wingers lol 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

They are missing him, but then they've left Almiron, Murphy, Carroll, Gayle and Joelinton on the bench. I'm not saying they should all play, or that they are any good, but surely worth starting one or two of them against this sheff utd team.

Yep. Very defensive-minded.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AjcW said:

Yep! They played into Sheff Utd's hands... They play a back three and newcastle have come in with 1 striker and no wingers lol 

Its balled Bruceball.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Sheff Utd deserve to be relegated if they don't win this.

Maybe. But it looks grossly unfair if they come anywhere near Derby's record.  They are nowhere near as bad. Derby were licked  every single week. 

 

Context. A derby mate of.mine sees the funny side when he told me that west ham were booed off the pitch having beaten Derby only 2-0 in that season 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

They are missing him, but then they've left Almiron, Murphy, Carroll, Gayle and Joelinton on the bench. I'm not saying they should all play, or that they are any good, but surely worth starting one or two of them against this sheff utd team.

Almiron has looked their most 'interested' player of late. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Maybe. But it looks grossly unfair if they come anywhere near Derby's record.  They are nowhere near as bad. Derby were licked  every single week. 

 

Context. A derby mate of.mine sees the funny side when he told me that west ham were booed off the pitch having beaten Derby only 2-0 in that season 

This guy? :D

0519d3169e4a1127ba5edbe04991dccc.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...