Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

It's not a bad suggestion to substitute Spurs v Villa for the Spurs v Fulham fixture, although the late decision is poor. Surely they were aware last week that Villa wouldn't be able to fulfil this fixture and could've decided then.

4 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'm sure Fulham would rather the game out the way, they don't want a fixture pile up later in the season. 

And they'd choose this one being rearranged quickly instead of the Burnley match. I think they'd lose this whenever it was played.

1 hour ago, Corky said:

And they'd choose this one being rearranged quickly instead of the Burnley match. I think they'd lose this whenever it was played.

Although I agree...they did beat us, got a draw from Liverpool and Southampton so they've possibly hope of something from this. I hope they win :D

I think that this season with how things are going, any team that can stay in touch with 3 or 4 games to go can win it. We’ve got a good chance, if we could get one extra striker. I know people think he’s rank but I reckon andy carroll would be a good signing. Big lad as an option, can score a goal and has never won anything so would give him a bit of a career ending boost.

7 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

I think that this season with how things are going, any team that can stay in touch with 3 or 4 games to go can win it. We’ve got a good chance, if we could get one extra striker. I know people think he’s rank but I reckon andy carroll would be a good signing. Big lad as an option, can score a goal and has never won anything so would give him a bit of a career ending boost.

Rodgers don't believe in having a big lad up front though so can't see us doing that... I think we have enough firepower as it is, the players just need to perform to there top level week in week out till the end of the season.

we have enough quality to win something

Edited by whoareyaaa