Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

39 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Hope Adama Traore has a great game and helps Wolves to beat Everton.

Well he's due his good game of the season,where everybody thinks he's great but in reality he's not.

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Well he's due his good game of the season,where everybody thinks he's great but in reality he's not.

To be 100% fair to him he had that game away at Man City where he scored twice, but also had that weird run where he was setting up Jimenez most weeks. 

Nuno needs to get him cutting in centrally more and running at defences and shooting. He did it last week against Palace and it was his first goal in just over a year. 

I don't think he's ever gonna be at a peak level like Bale, but he does regularly cause chaos and teams have to double or treble up on him.

Neto is already a better player than him IMO, and he's only 20.

Edited by The Bear

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Derby's solitary win in their hopeless record low points total season was yes you guessed it Newcastle at home...lets see if history repeats itself!

I remember watching that game in the pub. Was a Wednesday night IIRC (as I was at a pool match). Kenny Miller with an absolute peach of a volley. 

Edited by The Bear

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Newcastle playing like they're the side bottom of the league without a win.

Absolute joke once again from Bruce. I know on their day there’s a great side in Sheff Utd but what on earth is he thinking setting up like this against a team that hasn’t won a game 🤯 

• Like 1