Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I don’t get why sky still persist with him. Well past his sell by date and needs binning.

Him and John Motson can live out the rest of their days in a care home arguing about whether Stanley Matthews liked jam on his toast or not while the rest of us live our lives in peace.

Edited by Sharpe's Fox
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

It's disappointing there's no option to not have the commentators instead of crowd noise

Tyler has been wittering needlessly, does he know his job is match commentary? 

Surely you can just press the mute button?! 😂

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I don’t get why sky still persist with him. Well past his sell by date and needs binning.

It's a shame. He was a breath of fresh air on itv and then 90s sky compared with the BBC's motson and Davies and Gubba. 

But, sadly, he's way past it. He's gone senile.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I don’t know, I don’t think any other fan base were genuinely so sure of champions league football after getting promoted. I mean wolves fans were a bit unbearably confident but Leeds have taken it to another level. I think we can all agree it’s nice seeing them put in there place.

I Agree

• Like 1

Guest seanfox778
1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

It's a shame. He was a breath of fresh air on itv and then 90s sky compared with the BBC's motson and Davies and Gubba. 

But, sadly, he's way past it. He's gone senile.

90s Tyler and Gray were a dynamite commentary duo. 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Are you happy to write off this season, let him reset and have faith that he'll get back on track next year? Or are you leaning towards thinking its time for change? 

Very much the former. Once we get out of lockdown, get the fans back and can have a normal break and pre-season things will be much better for everyone involved. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Also Tyler does this weird thing before games where he goes “AND IT’S LIVE” as if it is some catchphrase that we are all gagging to hear. 

A part of me hopes he goes "AND IT'S LIVE" in the boudoir at the moment of conclusion with Mrs Tyler.