Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

19 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Surprised at all the comments saying it’s not a red

Law 12 states

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

I watch enough football to know that that type of challenge results in a yellow card. Shaw's was worse than that.

I've seen Chilwell's chipped in with a few goals and assists this season but he offers absolutely nothing going forward whenever I seem to watch him. Was the same the majority of his time here in his last season or so as well.

When he came through I feel like he was far more impressive going forwards? Or am I remembering it wrong

1 minute ago, Goober said:

I've seen Chilwell's chipped in with a few goals and assists this season but he offers absolutely nothing going forward whenever I seem to watch him. Was the same the majority of his time here in his last season or so as well.

When he came through I feel like he was far more impressive going forwards? Or am I remembering it wrong

Nope your right started brilliant for us then never progressed plus he’s s over hyped because he’s EnGlAnDs first choice left back 

Just now, baldeagle said:

All that money spent and they are still relying on Giroud or Abrahams as their striker 

Giroud is a good striker imo just a bit old now. They spent too much on midfielders which I never understood.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Goober said:

Yeah. The euphoria of the move spurred him on. He is the epitome of a confidence player. When it's going good it's good. When times aren't golden he just pales. 

22 minutes ago, Goober said:

Let the hate go